Join The Pleazures Email List Today!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Join Pleazures Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

POEM CORNER: Flippin' Da Script by Pleazure

The following poem is written letter style to a young lady that I've always wanted to taste.

Enjoy & LEAVE A COMMENT!

Yours in Service,

Pleazure





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn Baby Girl...

You taste delicious, juicy & Oh So Sweet.
Good enough to lick, HELL good enough to eat!
I've been jones'n for that gushy stuff all day & night...
Spread eagle baby girl and let me tear that thang up right.
Don't start runnin' from me pussy cat, I'm not to proud to beg.
You've been talking that gangster shit all night, now back up what you said.
Play wit that thang some more, get it good and ready.
Shake dat ass real fast princess, wait now hold it steady.
Let me slide up under my meal, assuming the perfect position,
for this ain't no regular episode, I'm on a mutha fucking mission.
Imma sample that wetness, real nice and slow,
stoking your insides gently - don't act like you don't know.
I'm trip'n just imagining that creamy stuff running down my cheek.
Contract those kegel muscles, shit I think you sprung a leak.
You'll grab at my hair & neck, begging me not to stop...
Didn't I tell you I'm made for this shit, I'm everything your man is not!
Deeper & deeper I hear your mouth and body pleading...
Humbly, I oblige, you know my ass is greedy.
I retreat to your clit, causing swelling like a thimble,
while my finger tickles your G-Spot, causing your legs to tremble.
You buck at my face, trying your damnedest not to scream.
As you give in to an orgasm you yell - "DAMN BITCH, your tongue game is MEAN".
I close this portion of our session, as you relax & silently pant.
A woman sure can please a woman in ways that a man just can't.


With Love,
Pleazure

No comments:

Post a Comment