Join The Pleazures Email List Today!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Join Pleazures Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, September 10, 2010

Just A Thought!

I was pondering recently about how we bond with our mate & it occurred to me that the art of the slow dance has been lost.  Many couples, never got that close prior to their wedding reception except to steal an occasional kiss or during intimate bedroom moments.  The slow dance to me represents "confirmation" of a relationships integrity signed, sealed and delivered whether conducted in your living room or as the "first dance" under the proud and watchful eyes of those most special to a couple on their wedding day.  I personally recall my introduction to the slow dance - HOUSE PARTIES!  We were simply playing house back then, emulating what we considered a grown up thing to do.  Then come the prom's - we could have killed the DJ! For a moment, whisper to yourself - slow dance - what's the first memory that fills your heart?  For me it's always a wedding.  No one's in particular, but its a wedding.  I figure a wedding comes to mind because at the reception all doubt of the integrity of the relationship is null & void and cast aside if only for that one moment that the new Bride & Groom take the floor.  Today, I take a stand, the first opportunity that I am blessed with I pledge to invite my partner to join me in a slow dance.  None of that "wall-e" stuff the kids are talking about.  Furthermore, I promise to continue to enjoy my partner via a slow dance during any occasion that presents an opportunity.  Even if I have to personally create the occasion, I will not sway from my mission.  The slow dance, an intimate portrayal of a couples commitment to remain firm and grounded til death do them part & into their journey throughout eternal life.


How exquisite :-)

Just a thought!!!  Come visit again real soon.

Pleazure


No comments:

Post a Comment