Join The Pleazures Email List Today!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Join Pleazures Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pleazure Has A Blog!


Hello My Friends, Clients and Potential Fans!

It has taken me only 10 years to finally create a blog! Well here it is. I was attempting to create a video blog and keep it running, but I find that the continual input from the chat rooms can be a bit distracting. At least this way I can just rant, rave and share - push the publish button and hope for the best!!!

I am not sure as to what the consistent content of this blog will be, but I guess I will simply live and learn.

I do however know that I will not hold anything back. This will be the unedited, profanity laced, sexually driven diary & promotional device that I need Oh, So Bad.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment